Kourtney Kardashian was seen shopping in Beverly Hills this week rocking a little Canadian Tuxedo (7 For All Mankind) action. Looking good, girl. Even more impressive is Baby Mason, who is head-to-toe in a pinstripe denim shirt and matching pants. WE. LOVE. IT.
April 8, 2011
The Kardashians get in the groove.
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Friday, April 8th, 2011 at 6:26 pm and tagged with 7 For All Mankind, Canadian Tuxedo, Kourtney Kardashian, Mason Disick and posted in Fashion, In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “The Kardashians get in the groove.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tux TagsBeverly Hills California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Coachella Coffee Commissary Columbus Denim Denim on Denim double denim England Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood James Jeans Jeans Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique shoes Starbucks Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Happy Mother's Day! #ilovemymombecause ___________. 6 days ago
- Curating an American icon: Speaking to Levi’s archivist Lynn Downey - GQ.COM (UK) ow.ly/kS3wE 1 week ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Britney Spears in a Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-Eg 1 week ago
- Guest of a Guest Shows Us How To Rock Denim for Any Occasion wp.me/p1u6t6-Ed 1 week ago
- RT @StormintheDCUP: #FF @ennia_lingerie @MLPRLTD @vj_chang @BellaBlushBB @SLWinkel @DirectorySexy @socialwebsellin @DopeCanTux @alison_bral… 1 week ago