LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! While shopping on Melrose today I met Wasteland‘s Mia working the double denim in vintage Levi’s black denim cutoffs and oversized jacket with a The Cramps T-shirt and Jeffrey Campbell boots.
April 12, 2012
Sick Canadian Tux at Wasteland in Los Angeles
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Hollywood Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 12th, 2012 at 6:40 pm and tagged with Canadian Tuxedo, Denim, Denim on Denim, double denim, Fashion, Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell, Levi's, Los Angeles, Melrose, The Cramps, Vintage, Wasteland and posted in Fashion, In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tux Tags7 For All Mankind Amsterdam Beverly Hills Bravo California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Chanel Chicago Coachella Coffee Commissary Colorado Columbus Current/Elliott Denim Denimology Denim on Denim Denim Refinery double denim DTLA England Fairfax Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood Idols and Egos J. Crew James Jeans J Brand Jeans Jean shorts Justin Bieber Katie Holmes Kelly Ryan O'Brien Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nike Nudie Jeans Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris Pippa Middleton postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren recycled denim recycled jeans rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique San Francisco Santa Monica shoes Starbucks Street Style Sunset Strip The Black Keys Tiny Bandit Venice Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- #MusicMonday Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-GN 1 week ago
- RT @TheGenteel: The Canadian Tuxedo has evolved from a fashion faux pas to a fashion staple. thegenteel.com/articles/comme… @macdonaldajm @DopeCanT… 2 weeks ago
- Check us out in The Genteel | The Canadian Tuxedo ow.ly/r6nZd #denim #press 2 weeks ago
- Spotted: Canadian Tuxedo in West Hollywood wp.me/p1u6t6-GJ 2 weeks ago
- Sample Sale Alert: Denim Refinery wp.me/p1u6t6-Gx 3 weeks ago