Beckerman Bite Plate styled this totally rad Canadian Tuxedo consisting of Marques’Almeida denim jacket from Opening Ceremony, White knitted H&M dress, Neon Pink/green crochet bracelets gifted from Assad Mounser, blue faux fur Prada bag, Isabel Marant tie dye kicks from eBay (obsessed). Check out the complete look and post here.
June 6, 2012
Like totally! An 80’s spin on the Canadian Tuxedo
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Hollywood Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 1:30 pm and tagged with Assad Mounser, Beckerman Bite Plate, Canadian Tuxedo, Denim, Denim on Denim, double denim, Fashion, H&M, Isabel Marant, Marques'Almeida, Opening Ceremony, Prada and posted in Fashion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tux Tags7 For All Mankind Amsterdam Beverly Hills Bravo California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo chambray Chanel Chicago Coachella Coffee Commissary Colorado Columbus Current/Elliott Denim Denimology Denim on Denim Denim Refinery double denim DTLA England Fairfax Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood J. Crew James Jeans J Brand Jeans Jean shorts Justin Bieber Katie Holmes Kelly Ryan O'Brien Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York new York city Nike Nudie Jeans Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris Pippa Middleton postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren recycled denim recycled jeans rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique Santa Monica shoes Starbucks Street Style Sunset Strip The Black Keys Topshop Venice Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Canadian Tuxedo at Levi's Pre-Grammy Party wp.me/p1u6t6-JN 2 weeks ago
- Cara Delevingne does double denim for Topshop Spring/Summer 2015 campaign - MyDaily UK ow.ly/GTBYG 1 month ago
- David Beckham Wears Double Denim for Dinner with Family : Just Jared ow.ly/G4Gyt 2 months ago
- The horror. The iPhone 6 and Denim: Sworn Inanimate Enemies -- The Cut ow.ly/DjuJ7 4 months ago
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Canada. #OttawaShooting 4 months ago