I just caught last night’s episode of Workaholics, starring CanadianTux.com favorite Anders Holm, which featured Rumer Willis as the boys’ new double denim donning drug dealer.
June 7, 2012
Rumer Willis rocks a Canadian Tuxedo on Workaholics
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 5:23 pm and tagged with Anders Holm, Canadian Tuxedo, Comedy Central, Denim, Denim on Denim, double denim, Rumer Willis, Workaholics and posted in television. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tux TagsBeverly Hills California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Coachella Coffee Commissary Columbus Denim Denim on Denim double denim England Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood James Jeans Jeans Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique shoes Starbucks Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Happy Mother's Day! #ilovemymombecause ___________. 1 week ago
- Curating an American icon: Speaking to Levi’s archivist Lynn Downey - GQ.COM (UK) ow.ly/kS3wE 1 week ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Britney Spears in a Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-Eg 1 week ago
- Guest of a Guest Shows Us How To Rock Denim for Any Occasion wp.me/p1u6t6-Ed 1 week ago
- RT @StormintheDCUP: #FF @ennia_lingerie @MLPRLTD @vj_chang @BellaBlushBB @SLWinkel @DirectorySexy @socialwebsellin @DopeCanTux @alison_bral… 1 week ago