The guys weren’t the only ones rocking Canadian Tuxedos at The Sunset Strip Market Grand Opening last night. here is Jaime Lawson of Bleu Garters in an anthropologie top and Target destroyed denim shorts. Check out her site for some super sexy custom garters that can be worn on your leg or your head.
June 15, 2012
More double denim at The Sunset Strip Market
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Friday, June 15th, 2012 at 1:12 pm and tagged with anthro, Anthropologie, Bleu Garters, Canadian Tuxedo, Denim, Denim on Denim, double denim, Los Angeles, Target, The Sunset Strip Market, West Hollywood and posted in In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tux TagsBeverly Hills California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Coachella Coffee Commissary Columbus Denim Denim on Denim double denim England Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood James Jeans Jeans Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique shoes Starbucks Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Happy Mother's Day! #ilovemymombecause ___________. 1 week ago
- Curating an American icon: Speaking to Levi’s archivist Lynn Downey - GQ.COM (UK) ow.ly/kS3wE 1 week ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Britney Spears in a Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-Eg 1 week ago
- Guest of a Guest Shows Us How To Rock Denim for Any Occasion wp.me/p1u6t6-Ed 1 week ago
- RT @StormintheDCUP: #FF @ennia_lingerie @MLPRLTD @vj_chang @BellaBlushBB @SLWinkel @DirectorySexy @socialwebsellin @DopeCanTux @alison_bral… 1 week ago