Last night, watching one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever witnessed at Terranea Resort, I ran into this lovely lady in vintage Levi’s cut off shorts an American Apparel denim shirt. Even on vacation, I can’t escape the double denim! Love it.
July 1, 2012
Spotted: Canadian Tuxedo at Terranea Resort
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 1st, 2012 at 10:41 am and tagged with American Apparel, Canadian Tuxedo, Denim, Denim on Denim, double denim, Fashion, Jeans, Levi's, Los Angeles, Rancho Palos Verdes, Terranea Resort, Vintage and posted in In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tux TagsBeverly Hills California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Coachella Coffee Commissary Columbus Denim Denim on Denim double denim England Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood James Jeans Jeans Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique shoes Starbucks Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the midwestern tornados - You can donate to the Red Cross here: ow.ly/ldW8e 8 hours ago
- Happy Mother's Day! #ilovemymombecause ___________. 1 week ago
- Curating an American icon: Speaking to Levi’s archivist Lynn Downey - GQ.COM (UK) ow.ly/kS3wE 1 week ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Britney Spears in a Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-Eg 1 week ago
- Guest of a Guest Shows Us How To Rock Denim for Any Occasion wp.me/p1u6t6-Ed 2 weeks ago