Ralph Lauren’s Denim & Supply has once again launched a super slick campaign. This time enlisting in the music stylings of Swedish DJ Avicii, who killed it at Coachella. Can’t wait to see the full ad.
July 10, 2012
Exclusive First Look: Avicii’s Debut Ad Campaign
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 at 1:37 pm and tagged with Avicii, Coachella, Coachella 2012, Denim & Supply, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren and posted in Advertising, Fashion, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “Exclusive First Look: Avicii’s Debut Ad Campaign”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Tux TagsBeverly Hills California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo Coachella Coffee Commissary Columbus Denim Denim on Denim double denim England Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood James Jeans Jeans Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique shoes Starbucks Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- Happy Mother's Day! #ilovemymombecause ___________. 1 week ago
- Curating an American icon: Speaking to Levi’s archivist Lynn Downey - GQ.COM (UK) ow.ly/kS3wE 1 week ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Britney Spears in a Canadian Tuxedo wp.me/p1u6t6-Eg 1 week ago
- Guest of a Guest Shows Us How To Rock Denim for Any Occasion wp.me/p1u6t6-Ed 1 week ago
- RT @StormintheDCUP: #FF @ennia_lingerie @MLPRLTD @vj_chang @BellaBlushBB @SLWinkel @DirectorySexy @socialwebsellin @DopeCanTux @alison_bral… 1 week ago