So what if the thermostat in my car reads 101 degrees. That’s not stopping this die-hard denim fan from jumping on her hot bike and cruising around the mean streets of LA. Me, I’m sticking to tank tops, cotton lounge shorts and the AC that blast from my car. Or maybe chambray, which makes for the perfect hot weather Canadian Tuxedo.
September 15, 2014
Heatwave Isn’t Gonna Stop This Double Denim Dame
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Hollywood Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Monday, September 15th, 2014 at 6:34 pm and tagged with bikes, Canadian Tuxedo, chambray, Denim, double denim, LA, Los Angeles, Melrose and posted in In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tux Tags7 For All Mankind Amsterdam Beverly Hills Bravo California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo chambray Chanel Chicago Coachella Coffee Commissary Colorado Columbus Current/Elliott Denim Denimology Denim on Denim Denim Refinery double denim DTLA England Fairfax Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood J. Crew James Jeans J Brand Jeans Jean shorts Justin Bieber Katie Holmes Kelly Ryan O'Brien Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York new York city Nike Nudie Jeans Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris Pippa Middleton postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren recycled denim recycled jeans rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique Santa Monica shoes Starbucks Street Style Sunset Strip The Black Keys Topshop Venice Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- As long as it's not #boyfriend, we're in. Pandora Sykes - Dorky Denim, Cropped Flared Jeans ow.ly/LfUYo 4 years ago
- The Buyers' Guide To Spring Denim | The Zoe Report ow.ly/Layqi 4 years ago
- Who wore it best? Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian Wear Double-Denim Outfits: Photos - Us Weekly ow.ly/L5BjC 4 years ago
- #DressInBlueDay wp.me/p1u6t6-JQ 4 years ago
- Canadian Tuxedo at Levi's Pre-Grammy Party wp.me/p1u6t6-JN 5 years ago