Kourtney Kardashian was seen shopping in Beverly Hills this week rocking a little Canadian Tuxedo (7 For All Mankind) action. Looking good, girl. Even more impressive is Baby Mason, who is head-to-toe in a pinstripe denim shirt and matching pants. WE. LOVE. IT.
April 8, 2011
The Kardashians get in the groove.
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Hollywood Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Friday, April 8th, 2011 at 6:26 pm and tagged with 7 For All Mankind, Canadian Tuxedo, Kourtney Kardashian, Mason Disick and posted in Fashion, In The Wild. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “The Kardashians get in the groove.”
Tux Tags7 For All Mankind Amsterdam Beverly Hills Bravo California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo chambray Chanel Chicago Coachella Coffee Commissary Colorado Columbus Current/Elliott Denim Denimology Denim on Denim Denim Refinery double denim DTLA England Fairfax Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood J. Crew James Jeans J Brand Jeans Jean shorts Justin Bieber Katie Holmes Kelly Ryan O'Brien Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York new York city Nike Nudie Jeans Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris Pippa Middleton postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren recycled denim recycled jeans rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique Santa Monica shoes Starbucks Street Style Sunset Strip The Black Keys Topshop Venice Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- As long as it's not #boyfriend, we're in. Pandora Sykes - Dorky Denim, Cropped Flared Jeans ow.ly/LfUYo 1 year ago
- The Buyers' Guide To Spring Denim | The Zoe Report ow.ly/Layqi 1 year ago
- Who wore it best? Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian Wear Double-Denim Outfits: Photos - Us Weekly ow.ly/L5BjC 1 year ago
- #DressInBlueDay wp.me/p1u6t6-JQ 1 year ago
- Canadian Tuxedo at Levi's Pre-Grammy Party wp.me/p1u6t6-JN 1 year ago