Thanks to the chambray trend, we’re seeing Canadian Tuxedos all over the place! Here’s a great video from Levi’s showing some dope denim looks for spring.
April 30, 2011
Trend Alert: Chambray!
About Gretchen Schneider
I live in - and for - LA. Obsessed with my dog, social media and denim. I kick it with Hollywood Jesus, and eat like a king ... with princess portions. View all posts by Gretchen Schneider
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 30th, 2011 at 12:31 pm and tagged with can, Canadian Tuxedo, Denim, Fashion, Levi's, postaday2011 and posted in Fashion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tux Tags7 For All Mankind Amsterdam Beverly Hills Bravo California Canada Canadian Canadian Tuxedo chambray Chanel Chicago Coachella Coffee Commissary Colorado Columbus Current/Elliott Denim Denimology Denim on Denim Denim Refinery double denim DTLA England Fairfax Fashion gap Gretchen Schneider Guess H&M HBO Hollywood J. Crew James Jeans J Brand Jeans Jean shorts Justin Bieber Katie Holmes Kelly Ryan O'Brien Levi's London Los Angeles Madewell Maren Roth Melrose Music NBC New York new York city Nike Nudie Jeans Nylon Ohio Palihouse Paris Pippa Middleton postaday2011 Rag & Bone Ralph Lauren recycled denim recycled jeans rihanna Rowe Rowe Boutique Santa Monica shoes Starbucks Street Style Sunset Strip The Black Keys Topshop Venice Vintage West Hollywood Zara
- As long as it's not #boyfriend, we're in. Pandora Sykes - Dorky Denim, Cropped Flared Jeans ow.ly/LfUYo 7 years ago
- The Buyers' Guide To Spring Denim | The Zoe Report ow.ly/Layqi 7 years ago
- Who wore it best? Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian Wear Double-Denim Outfits: Photos - Us Weekly ow.ly/L5BjC 7 years ago
- #DressInBlueDay wp.me/p1u6t6-JQ 7 years ago
- Canadian Tuxedo at Levi's Pre-Grammy Party wp.me/p1u6t6-JN 7 years ago